- Instructor: Webdox
- Lectures: 59
- Duration: 17 weeks
Digital Marketing Course in Jalandhar
Digital Marketing is all about utilizing different online platforms such as Social Media, Web Applications, etc to promote business, product or service of some kind.
The ultimate goal is to get the maximum conversions of the target that we set as our goal. Now the goal here can be maximizing the traffic to a website or phone app, get maximum clicks to some link, get maximum calls for business (lead capturing), so on and so forth.
Different Channels of Marketing
We can divide channels of marketing into two broad categories:
- Inbound Channels
- Outbound Channels
In this channel we expect the traffic to come to our platform. In order to achieve this goal we opt for many techniques such as:
- Adding business to various directories and local search engines such as JustDial, Sulekha, etc.
- Optimizing our website with various SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategies such as addressing the relevance of the content by creating a portfolio of relevant keywords with higher search volume, Addressing the authority of the website by getting more backlinks, etc.
- Opting Local SEO strategies such as Google Add my Busines.
In outbound channels, we try to reach out to the audience based on the type of content. Some of the outbound channels are:
- Facebook Advertisement
- Twitter Advertisement
- Using Q/A Forums such as Reddit and Quora to address certain questions that publicize one’s service.
- Email Marketing
- SMS Marketing … and much more.
Why digital marketing is important
As we all know that No. of Internet users is increasing in India after Jio Launched its 4G Internet in 2015. Almost everyone now owns some kind of smartphone with internet access, therefore the digital platform is becoming more and more indispensable for marketing.
Let’s try to evaluate digital marketing as a field in two important parameters: 1) Google Trends, 2) PayScale.
Google Trends in Digital Marketing
Digital media is so pervasive that consumers have access to information any time and any place they want it. Gone are the days when the messages people got about your products or services came from you and consisted of only what you wanted them to know. Digital media is an ever-growing source of entertainment, news, shopping and social interaction, and consumers are now exposed not just to what your company says about your brand, but what the media, friends, relatives, peers, etc., are saying as well. And they are more likely to believe them than you. People want brands they can trust, companies that know them, communications that are personalized and relevant, and offers tailored to their needs and preferences.
Manage customer relationships across all channels
Digital marketing and its associated channels are important – but not to the exclusion of all else. It’s not enough to just know your customers; you must know them better than anybody else so you can communicate with them where, when and how they are most receptive to your message. To do that, you need a consolidated view of customer preferences and expectations across all channels – Web, social media, mobile, direct mail, point of sale, etc. Marketers can use this information to create and anticipate consistent, coordinated customer experiences that will move customers along in the buying cycle. The deeper your insight into customer behavior and preferences, the more likely you are to engage them in lucrative interactions.
Three keys to digital marketing success
- Extract value from big data to make better decisions faster.
- Manage complex customer relationships across a variety of channels – both digital and traditional.
- Respond to and initiate dynamic customer interactions.
What is Scope of Digital Marketing in India ?
Digital marketing is a marketing method to promote products in online. So in simple terms, we can say that we are promoting our products to customers who are using the internet. Many concepts of traditional marketing are applicable to digital marketing.
In every era, marketing has evolved based on what the customer is using. If you go back in history, you can see that at times when customers used Radio, it gave birth to radio advertising and marketing. Next, we got the boom of televisions, it is one of the widely used device globally, which allowed the companies to reach a mass audience with TV ads. Even today TV advertising is one of the most used advertising strategies for companies. Since the boom of Internet, more customers started using the Internet, which gave birth to a new era of marketing originally called as Internet marketing, which is now called as Digital Marketing.
Get a Job in Industry:
The simple and best way to start your career in digital marketing is to find a job. In digital marketing, we have many different specializations so you will have different options to start your career.
- Digital marketing strategist
- Digital marketing executive
- SEO analyst
- Social media specialist
- Google AdWords specialist
- Email marketing specialist
- Web Analyst
- Online reputation manager
100% Practical Training+Live Projects+Certifications+Jobs-Call:09872118234
|Course Name||Digital Marketing|
|Course Timing||Morning, Evening|
|Topic||Digital Marketing Overview, Website Creation, E-mail,Affiliated,PPC,Social media SEO etc…|
|Location||SCF 4, BSF COLONY MARKET, OPP.HMV COLLEGE NEAR SUBWAY.|
UNIT 1:- Digital Marketing Overview
UNIT 2:- Website Planning & Creation (Dynamic & Responsive)
UNIT 3:- Email Marketing
UNIT 4:- Digital Promotion( PPC Advertising Google AdWords )
UNIT 5:- Google Analytics
UNIT 7:- Online Display Advertising
UNIT 8:- E-commerce Marketing
UNIT 9:- Mobile Web Marketing
UNIT 10:- Content Marketing
UNIT 11:- Online Reputation Management
- Lecture 11.1• What is online reputation management?
- Lecture 11.2• Why online reputation management is need of our
- Lecture 11.3• Understanding ORM scenario
- Lecture 11.4• How to deal with criticism online
- Lecture 11.5• 10 Online reputation management Commandments
- Lecture 11.6• 15 ways to create positive brand image online
- Lecture 11.7• Understanding tools for monitoring online reputation
- Lecture 11.8• Step by step guide to overcome negative online reputation
- Lecture 11.9• Best examples of online reputation management