- Instructor: Webdox
- Lectures: 52
- Duration: 12 weeks
Graphic design is a field that allows one to create great-looking multimedia assets that can be used in Print or Web. The ultimate purpose of graphic design is to attract viewers using color, typography, and images. We at Webdox Computer Institute not only equip students to Graphic Design Jalandhar but also give them an overall exposure of the Design Industry.
In this course, a student is taught as to how he can create illustrations digitally either in vector or raster format, edit images for better user experience, what is color theory, how typography impacts the overall design, Manipulating Image Background, Masking, etc.
Types of Image formats and related software that we will be covering
Vector format allows one to create resolution-independent designs which then can be scaled easily without losing any quality. Images with SVG, cdr, ai, pdf(not always) extensions are vector in format.
The software that we will be covering for vectors illustrations are:
- Adobe Illustrator.
Raster Format allows one to work with pixels. The images that are used in raster design are realistic as compare to vector images which are based on mathematical models. Images with Jpeg, jpg, png, gif etc are raster in format.
The software that we will be covering for raster-based work are:
- Adobe Photoshop
What is After Effects then
After Effects is basically a software to animate the assets that you design in Illustrator and Photoshop. Although recent versions of Photoshop support some animations but not at the level fo what after effects can do. Some of the applications of after effects are: 1) Animating a Logo, Explainer Videos, Motion Graphics, visual compositions, 3D animation, etc.
Graphic Design: CorelDraw Training in Jalandhar
In CorelDraw, we will learn to create Brochures (print and digital), Pamphlets, Logos, Banners, Visiting Cards, Ads, Social media ads, Infographics, PowerPoint presentations, and much more.
Some of the topics that we will be more emphasizing on are Curves, nodes, types of nodes (cusp, smooth, symmetric), how are nodes in Corel Different from anchor points in Illustrator, etc.
Graphic Design: Illustrator Training in Jalandhar
It is the industry-standard software to create any vector design from a simple visiting card to 2d/3D Game Interfaces. Some of the Modules that we will be covering in this course: Logo Design, Magazine Design, Character Design, Flat Designs, 3D Designs, Perspective Designs, etc.
Some of the topics that we will be more emphasizing on are Curves, Anchor Points, Curvature Tool, Pen Tool, etc.
Scope of Learning Graphic Design Jalandhar
Scope of graphic design is almost endless.
- Design Logos
- Freelance for Digital Marketing Agencies
- Get Job in some Designing Agency
- Has a huge scope of self-employment in Jalandhar
- User Interface (UX) Designer (for Theme Design for WordPress/Shopify )
- Motion Graphic Designer (with After Effects)
What is the Fee of the entire course?
The fee for the entire course is Rs. 8000 only.
It will span from 3 to 4 Months. It will be a 2 Hours class from Monday to Friday.
Will there be any design projects?
Yes. Some of the Major Projects are Photo Manipulation, Matte Painting, Logo Animation, Explainer Video, etc.
GRAPHIC DESIGN JALANDHAR COURSE DETAILS
|COURSE NAME||GRAPHIC DESIGN|
|COURSE TIMING||3PM TO 5PM|
|TOPIC||Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, CorelDraw, Canva, Infogram, Freelance Proposal Writing|
|LOCATION||BSF COLONY MARKET, OPP.HMV COLLEGE NEAR SUBWAY|
Adobe Photoshop CC
- Lecture 1.1Introduction
- Lecture 1.2Opening an Image
- Lecture 1.3Image Size and Resolution
- Lecture 1.4Crop and Straighten
- Lecture 1.5Introducing Layers
- Lecture 1.6Saving your Progress
- Lecture 1.7Brightness and Contrast
- Lecture 1.8Balancing Colors
- Lecture 1.9Making Selections
- Lecture 1.10The Quick Mask Mode
- Lecture 1.11Retouch and Heal
- Lecture 1.12Introducing Camera Raw
- Lecture 1.13Creating and Formatting Text
- Lecture 1.14Printing your Images
- Lecture 1.15Project – Matte Painting
- Lecture 1.16Project – Cutting Hairs
- Lecture 1.17Project – Landscape
- Lecture 1.18Project – Magazine Cover
- Lecture 1.19Project – Photo Manipulation
- Lecture 1.20Project – Cleaning of Skin
- Lecture 1.21Conclusion
- Lecture 2.1Getting Started with Illustrator
- Lecture 2.2Working with Illustrator Documents
- Lecture 2.3Working with Shapes and Symbols
- Lecture 2.4Working with Colors, Gradients, and Patterns
- Lecture 2.5Drawing and Painting in Illustrator
- Lecture 2.6Working with Type
- Lecture 2.7Organizing Objects in Illustrator
- Lecture 2.8Working with Brushes, Graphic Styles, and Effects
- Lecture 2.9Automating, Saving, and Exporting
- Lecture 2.10Project – Logo Creation
- Lecture 2.11Project – Banner Creation
- Lecture 2.12Project – Visiting Card Creation
- Lecture 3.1Getting Started with CorelDraw
- Lecture 3.2Drawing Shapes in CorelDraw
- Lecture 3.3Working with Colors and Filling Objects
- Lecture 3.4Handling Objects in CorelDraw
- Lecture 3.5Working with Text in CorelDraw
- Lecture 3.6Working with Tables in CorelDraw
- Lecture 3.7Mastering Layers in CorelDraw
- Lecture 3.8Working with Bitmaps
- Lecture 3.9Working with Export Options
- Lecture 4.1Introduction to InDesign
- Lecture 4.2Working with Document
- Lecture 4.3Formatting the Document
- Lecture 4.4Working with Tables
- Lecture 4.5Working with Drawing Tools
- Lecture 4.6Working with Objects
- Lecture 4.7Using Graphics
- Lecture 4.8Applying Effects and Animations
- Lecture 4.9Working with Colors and Strokes
- Lecture 4.10Publishing the Document