- Instructor: Webdox
- Lectures: 26
- Duration: 90 days
Python is a general-purpose Object-Oriented, High-level, interactive interpreted language. Resembling Perl, Python source code is also accessible under the GNU General Public License (GPL). It was developed by Guido van Rossum during 1985- 1990.
Python is a Multipurpose programming language, in that, unlike PHP, it can be used for web programming, Desktop GUI programming, and even Mobile application development. The applications of this language are immense, ranging from Data Science, Game Development, AI and much more.
This course imparts enough understanding of Python programming language.
What is Python?
Python is an object-oriented, high-level programming language with integrated dynamic semantics primarily for web and app development. It is enormously attractive in the field of Rapid Application Development because it offers dynamic typing and dynamic binding options.
Python is relatively simple, so it’s easy to learn since it requires a unique syntax that focuses on readability. Developers can read and translate Python code much easier than other languages. In turn, this reduces the cost of program development and maintaince because it allows teams to work collaboratively without significant language and experience barriers.
The concept of a “scripting language” has changed extensively since its inception, because Python is now used to write large, commercial style applications, instead of just banal ones. This reliance on Python has grown even more so as the internet gained popularity. A large majority of web applications and platforms rely on Python, including Google’s search engine, YouTube, and the web-oriented transaction system of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). You know the language must be pretty serious when it’s powering a stock exchange system.
What Is The Future Scope Of Python Language?
Python History :
Python was developed in the year 1980 and implemented in December 1989 by Guido van Rossum at Centrum Wiskunde and Informatica(CWI) in the Netherland.
Python ranked first in the IEEE Spectrum’s recent list of the top programming languages of 2017.
Why the Sudden increase in Python Language :
1. The major reason for python popularity is DATA SCIENCE. Data science and machine learning are probably considered to be the main driver of its fast growth.
2. Though Python was implemented in the year 1980 it is not popular among developer. In the 21st century, Google made some changes in Python core logic which improved its performance and power. This makes the Python
Python – General Purpose programming language:
Python is an open source and object-oriented programming language which is used for variety for various purposes
1. Most widely used a scripting language for hackers
2. Writing system administration software
3. Use of python in software testing
4. Desktop application development
5. Used as the scripting language for SIMP, blender, open office etc
6 .Web programming development
7. Used for data analysis
8. GUI application development
Desktop application development
100% Practical Training+Live Projects+Certifications+Jobs-Call:09872118234
|Topic||Python (Basics), Python (Advanced)|
|Location||SCF 4, BSF COLONY MARKET, OPP.HMV COLLEGE NEAR SUBWAY|
- Lecture 1.1Overview
- Lecture 1.2Environment Setup
- Lecture 1.3Basic Syntax
- Lecture 1.4Variable Types
- Lecture 1.5Basic Operators
- Lecture 1.6Decision Making
- Lecture 1.7Loops
- Lecture 1.8Numbers
- Lecture 1.9Strings
- Lecture 1.10Lists
- Lecture 1.11Tuple
- Lecture 1.12Dictionary
- Lecture 1.13Date & Time
- Lecture 1.14Functions
- Lecture 1.15Modules
- Lecture 1.16Files I/O
- Lecture 1.17Exception Handing